Laser Treatment for Acne Scars
OUR COMPREHENSIVE MULTIPLE MODALITY PROTOCOLS CAN STIMULATE THE NATURAL REBUILDING OF YOUR ACNE SCARRED SKIN TO BE YOUNGER HEALTHIER AND SMOOTHER.
Emotionally exhausted by your acne scarred face? Disillusioned and depressed? Our multiple-modality laser treatment for acnes scars will rebuild your skin naturally, achieving the most satisfying results possible.
What is laser treatment for acne scars? How to get rid of Acne Scars.
LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS IN LOS ANGELES AND ORANGE COUNTY
Get ready to love looking in the mirror again! To see and touch your smoother, healthier and happier face! Our world leading comprehensive laser treatments for acne scars will forge a natural partnership between our state-of-the-art science and your skin’s own physiology to return your skin to vibrant health and beauty. Lasers are by far the best way to get rid of acne scars for good.
At AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare, we understand how traumatic acne scars can be, especially those on the face. We also know that many advertised treatments don’t deliver on their promise to get rid of the acne scarring, leaving acne scar sufferers frustrated and disillusioned. At AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare, our multiple-modality approach is what makes us capable of delivering the results you’re seeking. It’s all about our delicate, gradual and above all artful remodeling of the acne scars to blend with the rest of your skin.
Scars, in general, are all very different and complicated to treat requiring customized protocols for each individual acne scar according to each patient’s specific needs. A typical laser acne scar treatment protocol usually includes 3-5 different lasers per session, as well as a variety of non-laser modalities such as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) with Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM) formulations, and hyperbaric oxygen treatments.
Our comprehensive acne scar laser treatment packages includes many different types of lasers specific for reducing scar tissue, remodeling scarred collagen into smooth flexible collagen, stimulating the growth of new healthy collagen, and resurfacing skin that has been damaged by acne cysts, and color blending so that your skin returns as closely as possible to what it was before the cystic acne took its toll.
We know what a huge difference being proud of your appearance can make. Let us help you achieve the glowing, confidence-building, acne scar free, complexion you yearn for.
MULTIPLE-MODALITY LASER PROTOCOLS TO TREAT ALL TYPES OF ACNE SCARRING
The following techniques for which specific lasers are utilized to reduce and remodel cystic acne scarring:
- Collagen neogenesis – The stimulation of new collagen growth deep in your dermis that will fill your acne scars from the inside out.
- Contraction of acne scars – Deep fractionated micro columns of energy cause a lateral contraction of acne scars so that they simply become smaller from side to side. This is done at the deepest as well as shallow layers of the dermis.
- Sublative dermal remodeling – With this technique a geometrically reversed pulse of energy is introduced into the deep dermis, causing maximal contraction of the damaged tissue.
- Ablative resurfacing – This smoothes the outer layers of the epidermis so that the skin is smooth to the touch.
- Coagulative resurfacing – This method causes the breakdown and remodeling of the acne scar collagen which is rigid and hard into well organized and flexible collagen like healthy soft skin.
- Removing hyper pigmentation or dark spots caused by chronic acne
- Epithelial Peel and Regeneration:
- Precisely vaporize the outer-most layer of dead skin
- Induce a complete regeneration of a brand new epithelium that looks absolutely radiant
In many cases, laser acne scar treatments are integrated with a package of:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, after each laser session
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) utilizing Rotational Acupuncture
- Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM) formulations
- Silk peels (dermal infusion facials) administered by one of our certified medical aestheticians. The dermal Infusion procedure infuses your dermis with a variety of natural substances which promote further healing and rejuvenation of your skin to its silky-smooth, radiant state
A series of CIT/PRM treatments along with hyperbaric oxygen treatments are scheduled between laser sessions. Laser treatments for acnes scars typically require approximately 3-6 treatments in 3-4 week intervals depending on the severity of the condition and the physiological responsiveness of the patient.
How to get rid of Acne Scars… Learn more about laser treatment for acne scars.
WHAT TO EXPECT – LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS
During your complimentary consultation, our doctors will explain how to get rid of your acne scars and recommend the specific laser acne scar treatment that will be most effective for you, and provide a step-by-step outline of the procedure. You’ll also be advised about the proper pre and post-treatment skincare instructions.
After your laser treatment for acne scars, expect some degree of redness, ranging from a mild “sunburn” pink to a deep red (depending on skin type and skin sensitivity). Patients are photo-sensitive to sunlight for up to 48 hours following the laser treatment, so it’s advisable to stay indoors and out of direct or indirect sunlight. Skin peeling and crusting is normal for several days afterwards. During the first week, a strict skincare regimen must be adhered to for proper healing and optimal results.
In cases where the patient also suffers from existing acne, sun damage, rosacea, age spots and wrinkles, laser treatments can be customized by incorporating other specialized protocols such as various procedures in the SpectraLift™ Non-Surgical FaceLift.