Laser Treatment for Acne Scars
OUR COMPREHENSIVE MULTIPLE MODALITY PROTOCOLS CAN STIMULATE THE NATURAL REBUILDING OF YOUR ACNE SCARRED SKIN TO BE YOUNGER HEALTHIER AND SMOOTHER.
Emotionally exhausted by your acne scarred face? Disillusioned and depressed? Our multiple-modality laser treatment for acnes scars will rebuild your skin naturally, achieving the most satisfying results possible.
What is laser treatment for acne scars? How to get rid of Acne Scars.
LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS
Ready to see your face without acne scars? Get ready to love mirrors again! To see and touch your acne scar free face, smoother, healthier and happier! Our advanced PR3TM comprehensive treatments for acne scars will forge a natural partnership between our advanced science with your skin’s own natural physiology to return your skin to vibrant beauty and health without acne scars. Lasers are by far the best way to get rid of acne scars for good.
At AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare, we understand how frustrating, painful and traumatic acne scars can be, especially on the face. We are also aware that so many advertised treatments don’t deliver on the promises they make. Acne scar sufferers are left frustrated and disillusioned. At AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare we have a different and unique approach to acne scars. We combine many modalities together including dozens of lasers, which gives us the ability of delivering the results you are looking for. Our unique treatments for acne scars focus on delicate, progressive and precise stimulation of your own physiological capacity to generate new skin that artfully remodels your acne scars to blend with the rest of your skin.
HOW ARE ACNE SCARS TREATED?
Every acne scar is different from all other scars with a unique internal structure. This makes them difficult and complicated to treat. Every acne scar needs to be individually assessed and requires customized treatment protocols for each individual acne scar according to each patient’s specific needs. A typical treatment protocol usually includes 3-5 different lasers per session, as well as a variety of non-laser modalities that stimulate your skin’s regenerative potential, such as hyperbaric oxygen treatments, high density acupuncture called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), combined with formulations of Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM).
Essentially, we engage, stimulate and direct your own physiological machinery, which does the actual work of Repairing, Regenerating and “Rebirthing” your skin… to reduce and remove your acne scars.
Our advanced treatment protocols for acne scars are very comprehensive. They typically include numerous types of lasers specific for working with acne scar collagen and other scar tissue. Acne scar tissue is remodeled into smooth healthy collagen and new growth of young healthy collagen is generated. Skin that has been damaged by acne scar cysts is smoothed and resurfaced. Of course any discoloration, such as dark pigmented spots, vascular lesions and broken capillaries that are common with acne scars are also treated. Your skin will return as closely as possible to an even and consistent tone, to what it was before the cystic acne caused the acne scars.
We appreciate the enormous difference being free of acne scars and proud of your face can make. We would be honored to help you achieve the glowing, confidence-building, happy and beautiful skin you yearn for.
MULTIPLE-MODALITY LASER PROTOCOLS TO TREAT ALL TYPES OF ACNE SCARRING
Acne scarring is reduced using the following techniques for which specific lasers are utilized:
- Collagen neogenesis – New collagen growth is stimulated deep in your dermis. This will fill your acne scars from the inside out.
- Contraction of acne scars – A lateral contraction of acne scars is caused by deep fractionated micro columns of energy. This causes the acne scars to simply become smaller from side to side. This is done at the deepest as well as the shallow layers of the dermis.
- Sublative dermal remodeling – A geometrically reversed pulse of energy is introduced deep into the dermis with this technique. This causes maximal contraction of the acne scarred tissue.
- Ablative resurfacing – The outer layers of the epidermis are smoothed out leaving the skin smooth to the touch.
- Coagulative resurfacing – This method causes the breakdown and remodeling of the rigid and hard acne scar collagen into flexible and well organized collagen like healthy soft skin.
- Removing hyper pigmentation or dark spots caused by cystic acne
- Removal of red vascular lesions often associated with acne scarring
- Epithelial peel and regeneration:
- The outer-most dead layer of skin is precisely vaporized
- A complete regeneration of a brand new epithelium is induced that looks absolutely radiant
In most cases, laser acne scar treatments are integrated with a package of:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, after each laser acne scar treatment
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) utilizing High-density Acupuncture
- Infusion of Physiological Regulating Medicine (PRM) formulations
- Silk Peel (dermal infusion facials) performed by one of our nurses. The dermal Infusion facial infuses your dermis with a variety of natural substances. This promotes further healing and rejuvenation of your skin to its silky-smooth, radiant state.
Between laser sessions, a series of CIT/PRM treatments are scheduled along with hyperbaric oxygen treatments. Laser treatments for acnes scars typically require approximately 3-6 treatments in 3-4 week intervals depending on the severity of the acne scarring and the physiological responsiveness of the patient.
WHAT TO EXPECT – LASER TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS
How to get rid of Acne Scars… Learn more about laser treatment for acne scars.
During your complimentary consultation, our doctors will explain how to get rid of your acne scars and recommend the specific laser acne scar treatment that will be most effective for you and provide a step-by-step outline of the procedure. You’ll also be advised about the proper pre and post-treatment skin care instructions.
After your laser treatment for acne scars, expect some degree of redness, ranging from a mild “sunburn” pink to a deep red (depending on skin type and skin sensitivity). Patients are photo-sensitive to sunlight for up to 48 hours following the laser treatment, so it’s advisable to stay indoors and out of direct or indirect sunlight. It is normal to experience some skin peeling and crusting for several days afterwards. A strict skin care regimen must be adhered to during the first week to ensure proper healing and optimal results.
In cases where the patient also suffers from existing acne, sun damage, rosacea, age spots and wrinkles, laser treatments can be customized by incorporating other specialized protocols such as various procedures in the SpectraLift™ Non-Surgical FaceLift.