Last Updated on March 16, 2021 by Alice Pien, MD & Asher Milgrom, PhD
Our team of doctors and skin care experts at AMA Regenerative Medicine and Skincare put a few Clarisonic products to the test and present to you our official Clarisonic review.
Our Review of the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System
New to market and now available online and at AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare, the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System combines Clarisonic’s new sonic infusion technology with an incredible Anti-Aging Sea Serum for results as beautiful as they are dramatic.
Opal’s soothing sonic action gently infuses the serum into the epidermis to help refresh and renew the appearance of delicate skin around your eye area (At AMA we like to use this treatment for fine lines around the mouth too!)
The incredible Anti–Aging Sea Serum was developed specifically for use with the new Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System to combat the visible signs of aging. At AMA we just LOVE the results that you can immediately see from using this state of the art sonic device. There truly is nothing like it, and we can’t wait for you to experience the results too!
Benefits of the Opal Sonic Infusion System
All of these benefits are reported in the Clarisonic clinical studies.
- An immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; results last for hours and build over time.
- Younger looking skin
- Skin appears refreshed and energized
- Skin appears brighter
- Skin appears healthier
- Improved skin texture
- Noticeably firmer skin
- Increased skin hydration
Our Review of the Clarisonic Anti-Aging Sea Serum
Dr. Robb Akridge, PhD, optimized this serum for the dynamics of sonic infusion. Using his immunology expertise to promote skin health, he employed a multi–layered approach using marine extracts and botanicals to hydrate, firm, tighten and protect.
The science behind the serum combines marine derived ingredients that work to:
- Hydrate — increasing moisture content to restore natural tissue fullness with marine–derived Collagen, Natural Moisturizing Factors (humectants), Prickly Pear Extract, and Trehalose (a complex sugar from desert plants).
- Firm, Smooth, and tighten — With marine–derived Glycosaminoglycans (e.g. Glucosamines, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate; natural components of skin and joints), marine–derived Elastin, plus African Sausage Tree Fruit Extract.
- Protect — the delicate skin near the eye and on the face with antioxidant–rich ingredients, including Canadian Willowherb, Oat Kernel Extract, and Acetyl Citrull Amido Arginine (a marine peptide).
The serum’s unique combination of key ingredients is highly effective when applied with the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System. It is gentle enough to use morning and night each day, helping to keep your eyes looking hydrated, lifted and without those pesky wrinkles.
Our Review of the Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Clarisonic has developed the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores.
The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth your skin. It helps to improve the appearance of skin tone and reduces the appearance of pore size in just 60 seconds a day!
The micro-massage action of the brush cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing. Gentle yet effective enough to produce real results, your skin will love the benefits!
Benefits of the Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing System
- Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
- Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
- Cleanses so well that products absorb better
- Gentle enough for twice daily use
- Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores
Not only do our Nurses utilize the Clarisonic Sonic Skin Care System during facials – Each and every one of our staff at AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare has one at home!