AMA Regenerative Medicine – Taking Care of First Responders and Offers to Run Errands for Those Who Can’t Leave their Homes
Known for it’s leading edge Integrative & Regenerative Medicine, AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare is providing advanced help for those on the front lines of this pandemic in Southern California.
At a time of crisis when our first responders are most at risk and yet most needed, AMA’s Irvine & Beverly Hills offices are offering free-of-charge, High potency Vitamin IV treatments combined with medical ozone IV treatments. See many posted articles on how these treatments are being used around the world in treating viruses. These treatments will boost the immune systems of any police officer, firefighter, doctor or nurse in Orange and Los Angeles counties.
NIH articles and studies world-wide have shown the efficacy of ozone treatments against bacteria, viruses, yeast. Coupled with high potency Vitamin IV, this therapy is being used in many cities around the world.
According to an NIH review, ”medical Ozone has been effectively used to treat diseases for 150 years, combating 114 diseases. It inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast and activates the immune system. It’s one of the most effective and safe modalities of medicine in history”.
See article: Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review
“Owing to the excess energy contained within the O3 molecule… Ozone therapy has been utilized and heavily studied for more than a century. Its effects are proven, consistent, safe and with minimal and preventable side effects. Medical O3 is used to disinfect and treat disease. Mechanism of actions is by inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa, stimulation of oxygen metabolism, activation of the immune system.”
“The world already has – ozone – a most inexpensive, safe, and likely effective remedy for deadly viral diseases, which exploits their redox vulnerability at critical membrane cysteine/tryptophan fusion sites.”
Watch the video : The benefits of ozone therapy
Also see article: High Dose Vitamin C and Flu Virus: A Case Report
“All of this evidence confirms the effectiveness of ascorbic acid against viral infections. Based on the positive outcome in this case, we propose that Intravenous Vitamin C should be studied as a vital component of the treatment protocol for acute viral infections.”
“Ozone is an energy-rich naturally occurring molecule that embodies unique physico-chemical and biological properties suggesting a possible role in the systemic therapy of viral diseases, either as a monotherapy or, more realistically, as an adjunct to standard treatment regimens. Ubiquitously found in the earth’s ecosphere, ozone, amazingly, is also intrinsically found in bodily systems, generated by normal immune functions as an inactivator for multitudes of pathogens.”
Also see article: Antibodies Produce Ozone During Bacterial Killing and Inflammation
“Ozone is triatomic oxygen (O3). It is found in nature made by lightning and ultraviolet energy from the sun. A spectacular scientific finding at Scripps Institute in 2003 found that our own immune cells make ozone as part of its oxidation arsenal to defend against invaders.”
Also see article: After Seeing Great Success, Spain Approves Ozone Therapy for Patients
“Spain joins the list of nations using non-pharmaceutical drugs successfully to cure patients with viral diseases, while such treatments are ignored in the corporate “mainstream” media.
Intravenous Vitamin C therapy and Ozone therapy are among the top non-pharmaceutical solutions seeing great results, both around the world and in the U.S.”
Also see article: Clinic Becomes The First To Use Ozone Therapy In Spain
“Many patients who were about to be intubated and connected to mechanical ventilation have, thanks to ozone therapy, not only avoided it but improved to the point of not requiring oxygen with just a few treatment sessions.”
Free-of-Charge Treatments for First Responders
AMA is absorbing the costs in providing these treatments of $500 per patient. For the First Responders who are unfortunately exhibiting symptoms, the office will remain open after hours to prevent contact with other asymptomatic patients.
Based on a growing body of evidence from clinical studies around the world, “these treatments accomplish three things” say Alice Pien MD, and Asher Milgrom PhD. “They are protective against getting viral infections, they boost the energy level of people who are exhausted, and in the event a patient has become infected and is experiencing symptoms, we use protocols that have been shown to efficiently kill the infection and bring the patient back to health. “
Watch the video : What is high potency IV vitamin therapy?
“We’ve never had a pandemic like this before” says Dr. Milgrom. “The front-liners have never been at risk like they are today. Taking care of them, FREE-OF-CHARGE, is simply the right thing to do.”
A Clean and Safe Environment
Our clinics are likely the most virus free environments in SoCal!
- We each have a High Dose Ozone 10-pass treatment each week.
- We each have Nasal/Sinus ozone treatment every day.
- We are all taking prophylaxis doses of Hydroxychloroquine.
- We sterilize all our PPE at the end of every day in special ozone bags.
- We use ozone air filters in each of our treatment rooms and lobby to kill all airborne bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- We are taking enormous precautions to disinfect our office continuously throughout the day.
- We wipe down with disinfectant every chair and treatment table after each patient.
- We are seeing only patients who are healthy and showing no signs of symptoms.
- Even first responders in our office who are coming for immune boosting treatments are symptom free.
- Frankly speaking, the people who are potentially most exposed in our society are not first responders, rather, people who work in grocery stores.
- Coming to our office is infinitely safer than going shopping at a grocery store.
- Patients who are coming in for antibody testing are symptom free.
- Patients who are coming in for laser treatments are never in the same room with patients coming in for immune boosting treatments.
- Chances of becoming infected by a viral infection in our office are as small as they can possibly be.
Running Errands for Those Who Can’t Leave Their Homes
In a different arena, Drs. Milgrom and Pien’s kids are home from college and want to be of service to anyone in Orange County who have important errands to run, but can’t leave their homes. Simply contact the office to set it up. There is no fee for this service, they just ask for some help pitching in for gas.
About AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare
AMA Regenerative Medicine & Skincare was founded 21 years ago by medical power couple Asher Milgrom PhD and Alice Pien MD. They’ve been featured in numerous magazines and TV shows including “The Doctors” for their leading-edge Regenerative Medicine and Laser procedures.
Their popular YouTube videos have garnered over 35 million views, growing at over one million new views each month, such as those for Stem Cells therapies, chronic sinus infections, back and joint pain, DSAP, Brain Trauma, Seizures, and Lyme Disease, Lupus, Scar remodeling and Melasma to name just a few. Medical schools in Europe and South America use their educational videos as part of their curriculum.
Additional Reading on the Science of Ozone Therapy
- A Brief Presentation on Medical Ozone for Viral Infections – Peer Reviewed Articles on Medical Ozone
- Sagai M and Boccicorresponding V. Mechanisms of Action Involved in Ozone Therapy: Is Healing Induced via a Mild Oxidative Stress? 2011 Dec;20:10.1186/2045-9912-1-29.
- Elvis A and Ekta J. Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review. 2011 Jan-Jun;2(1):66–70.
- Bocci V, Zanardi I and Travagli V. Ozone Acting on Human Blood Yields a Hormetic Dose-response Relationship. 2011 May;17;9:66.
- Simonetti L, Raffi L, Cenni P, Agati R and Leonardi M. Pharmacological Mechanisms Underlying Oxygen-Ozone Therapy for Herniated Disc. 2003 Sep;201-204.
- Lerner R and Eschenmoser A. Ozone in Biology. 2003 Mar;18;(6)3013-3015.
- Zargaran M, Fatahinia M and Mahmoudabadi A. The Efficacy of Gaseous Ozone Against Different Forms of Candida Albicans. 2017 Jun;3(2):26–32.
- Song M, Zeng Q, Xiang Y, Gao L, Huang J, Wu K and Lu J. The Antibacterial Effect of Topical Ozone on the Treatment of MRSA Skin Infection. 2018 Feb;17(2):2449–2455.
- Baysan A, Lynch E. Effect of Ozone on the Oral Microbiota and Clinical Severity of Primary Root Caries. 2004 Feb;17(1):56-60.
- Ezeldin M, Leonardi M, Princiotta C, Dall’olio M, Tharwat M, Zaki M, Abdel-Wanis M and Cirillo L. Percutaneous Ozone Nucleolysis for Lumbar Disc Herniation. 2018 Sep;60(11):1231–1241.
- Borrelli E and Bocci V. Visual Improvement Following Ozone Therapy in Dry Age Related Macular Degeneration; a Review. 2013 Summer;2(2):47–51.
- Clavo B, Santana-Rodríguez N, Llontop P, Gutiérrez D, Suárez G, López L, Rovira G, Martínez-Sánchez G, González E, Jorge I, Perera C, Blanco J and Rodríguez-Esparragón F. Ozone Therapy as Adjuvant for Cancer Treatment: Is Further Research Warranted? 2018 Sep;7931849
- Steppan J, Meaders T, Muto M and Murphy KJ. A Metaanalysis of the Effectiveness and Safety of Ozone Treatments for Herniated Lumbar Discs. 2010 Apr;21(4):534-48.
- Steppan J, Boxley C, Murphy K, Muto M, Balagurunathan K and Meaders T. Abstract No. 38: Ozone’s Mechanisms of Action for Relieving Pain Associated with Herniated Intervertebral Discs. 2009 Feb;V20:S16–S17
About the Authors
Doctors Alice Pien, MD and Asher Milgrom, Phd are established pioneers in the fields of Regenerative Medicine and Skincare. Their expertise ranges from advanced laser systems to HCT/P medicine. Their medical education and advanced certifications span from medical schools of NY State University, the University of Chicago, to John Hopkins, Harvard and UCLA. They approach medicine with the clinical expertise of over 85,000 successful treatments over the past 20 years and significant scientific research resulting in proprietary protocols that they customize for each individual patient.