Last Updated on July 26, 2021 by Alice Pien, MD & Asher Milgrom, PhD
Critical Information on CV19 and the Experimental Vaccine
Dr. Ryan Cole, CEO & Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics
“By law, the federal government cannot approve a vaccine if there is a proven treatment. That would be Ivermectin.”
– Ryan Cole, MD, CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics
Dr. Simone Gold : The Truth About Experimental CV19 Vaccine
Dr. Peter McCullough : Testifies to Texas Senate HHS Committee
“Covid-19 Has Always Been a Treatable Illness”
– Peter McCullough, MD, Internist, Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine at Texas A&M
Studies Using Ozone to Treat Viruses
Below are a selection from hundreds of the published books and articles about the science of ozone, from which we extract key facts, data and relevant information. Nothing posted on this website regarding ozone are proprietary or unique to our practice.
Disclaimer: though everything represented on our website regarding the science of medical ozone comes directly from reputable publications, books and scientific journals; and though thousands of these articles are available on official NIH government websites (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/), and even though ozone therapy has been certified and authorized for treating viruses by other countries, they have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and the FDA has not certified, endorsed or approved any of the scientific findings as methods of treating or diagnosing any diseases or illnesses.
According to an NIH review, medical Ozone has been effectively used to treat diseases for 150 years, combating 114 diseases. According to this NIH article, it kills viruses, bacteria, yeast and activates the immune system. It’s one of the most effective and safe modalities of medicine in history.
See article: Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review
“Owing to the excess energy contained within the O3 molecule… Ozone therapy has been utilized and heavily studied for more than a century. Its effects are proven, consistent, safe and with minimal and preventable side effects. Medical O3 is used to disinfect and treat disease. Mechanism of actions is by inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa, stimulation of oxygen metabolism, activation of the immune system.”
“We, thus, report the successful use of ozonated autohemotherapy to treat 4 COVID-19 patients, including 1 critically ill patient. All 4 patients, including 1 critically ill patient with severe acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and life-threatening refractory hypoxemia, recovered uneventfully and were discharged from the hospital after viral clearance.”
“Early evidence of efficacy shown improvements in symptoms such as dyspnea, weakness, and reduction in body temperature were observed and corresponded to improvements in laboratory results including D-dimer, fibrinogen, lactate dehydrogenase, and C-reactive protein”
“Systemic ozone therapy can be potentially useful in SARS-CoV-2. The rationale and mechanism of action have already been proven clinically with other viral infections and have been shown to be highly effective in research studies.”
See articles: Global Literature on Coronavirus Disease
“Ozonated autohemotherapy was associated with a significantly shorter time to clinical improvement in this quasi-randomized controlled trial.”
“Viral infection decreased by 95% following ozone exposure for 20 min at 1000 ppmv, 30 min at 100 ppmv and about 40 min at 30 ppmv. This findings mean that ozone is a powerful disinfectant toward the enveloped pseudovirus even at low ozone exposure.”
“In this letter, two severe cases with COVID‐19 received ozone therapy were described. The results showed that ozone therapy may promote recovery of clinical condition and improvement of chest CT images, shorten the duration of viral shedding and length of hospital stay.”
“Our results show that O2-O3 treatment would be a promising therapy for COVID-19 patients. It leads patients to a fast recovery from ARDS via the improvement of major respiratory indexes and blood gas parameters, following a relatively short time of dispensed forced ventilation.”
“The world already has – ozone – a most inexpensive, safe, and likely effective remedy for deadly viral diseases, which exploits their redox vulnerability at critical membrane cysteine/tryptophan fusion sites.”
“The world is in deadly “Catch-22” considering non-patentable therapies which might save lives. Therapies have been studied and reported successful with complete safety for scores of years, but are called “anecdotal” by the FDA because clinical trials that incur huge unrecoverable costs have not been done. Millions of successful treatments are “anecdotal”. What utter nonsense. These therapies are shunned, even to the tune of watching a patient die.”
“The positive aspect of ozone therapy is the ability to activate several defense mechanisms that cooperate to regain a normal redox system and a modulation of the NFκB/Nrf2 pathway. Therefore, due to the ozone therapeutical effects, it can be proposed as an adjunct therapy in SARSCoV-2.”
“Our results show that O2-O3 treatment would be a promising therapy for COVID-19 patients. It leads patients to a fast recovery from ARDS via the improvement of major respiratory indexes and blood gas parameters, following a relatively short time of dispensed forced ventilation (about one to two weeks). This study may encourage the scientific community to further investigate and evaluate the proposed method for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”
Also see article: Potential Role of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy in Treatment of Viral Pneumonia
“O2–O3 therapy appears to be an effective therapy for patients with severe respiratory failure. Large controlled clinical trials are required to study the efficacy and safety of using O2 –O3 therapy compared with the standard supportive case in patients with viral pneumonia in terms of the need for invasive ventilation and length of hospital and intensive care unit stays.”
See article: Ozone therapy in COVID-19: A narrative review
“This therapy could be a new method of immune therapy, so its use in combination with other antiviral drugs in COVID-19-positive patients may be justified, helpful and synergic.”
Also see article: High Dose Vitamin C and Flu Virus: A Case Report
“All of this evidence confirms the effectiveness of ascorbic acid against viral infections. Based on the positive outcome in this case, we propose that Intravenous Vitamin C should be studied as a vital component of the treatment protocol for acute viral infections.”
“Ozone is an energy-rich naturally occurring molecule that embodies unique physico-chemical and biological properties suggesting a possible role in the systemic therapy of viral diseases, either as a monotherapy or, more realistically, as an adjunct to standard treatment regimens. Ubiquitously found in the earth’s ecosphere, ozone, amazingly, is also intrinsically found in bodily systems, generated by normal immune functions as an inactivator for multitudes of pathogens.”
Also see article: Antibodies Produce Ozone During Bacterial Killing and Inflammation
“Ozone is triatomic oxygen (O3). It is found in nature made by lightning and ultraviolet energy from the sun. A spectacular scientific finding at Scripps Institute in 2003 found that our own immune cells make ozone as part of its oxidation arsenal to defend against invaders.”
Also see article: After Seeing Great Success, Spain Approves Ozone Therapy for Patients
“Spain joins the list of nations using non-pharmaceutical drugs successfully to cure patients with viral diseases, while such treatments are ignored in the corporate “mainstream” media.
Intravenous Vitamin C therapy and Ozone therapy are among the top non-pharmaceutical solutions seeing great results, both around the world and in the U.S.”
Also see article: Clinic Becomes The First To Use Ozone Therapy In Spain
“Many patients who were about to be intubated and connected to mechanical ventilation have, thanks to ozone therapy, not only avoided it but improved to the point of not requiring oxygen with just a few treatment sessions.”
“Ozone has biological properties suggesting a possible role in the therapy of viral outbreaks. Viruses have abundant cysteine in their spike proteins that may be easily and safely exploited with ozone therapy…
…MAH has proven to be an effective and safe therapy in multiple patients, so in this situation where there is no cure for this terrible infection, we highly recommend adding it to the current treatment protocols.”
Ozone Therapy – Scientific Perspective
From a scientific perspective ozone:
- Stimulates mitochondrial function and causes an increase in mitochondrial numbers within every cell in your body. This results in a remarkable stimulation of the regenerative capacity and activity in every organ, tissue and gland in your body.
- Increases the metabolism of your red blood cells (glycolytic ↑ATP)
- Increases blood flow (perfusion) throughout your entire body (↑nitric oxide)
- Increases oxygen delivery to all your tissues. (↑2,3,DPG)
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases production of Interferons… which are your body’s prime defense against viruses
- Directly attacks the viral capsid … “shell” of all viruses… killing them
- Causes an increase in the generation and release of growth factors (from platelets), which helps healing and regeneration of damaged tissues.
Ozone increases your body’s production of natural anti-oxidant molecules that protect you from oxidative stress and damage. (Up-regulation / Gene Modulation)
Watch the video: What is ozone therapy?
Ozone Therapy – Clinical Perspective
From the clinical perspective ozone:
- Kills pathogenic bacteria and viruses, including
- Lyme (and co-infections)
- Viral infections like Herpes, HIV, Epstein-Bar and Hepatitis
- fungal infections.
- Boosts the immune system
- Stimulates a Powerful antioxidant response
- Effective treatment of chronic sinus infections
- Stimulates healing as well as regenerates damaged joints
- Helps heal brain trauma including seizures
- Effective on many skin conditions, including hard to heal wounds, ulcers and even MRSA
- Effective on soft tissue injuries and trigger points
- Effective on improving vision and curing ocular (eye) diseases such as Macular Degeneration, Diabetes related blindness etc.
- Decreases cholesterol
Since ozone therapy is so powerful in helping to heal infected wounds, or wounds in general, cutting edge dental practices and periodontists rely on it during procedures and surgeries, where this is becoming more popular.
Watch the video: Hyperbaric ozone therapy, the “10 pass” device
Learn More About Ozone Therapy
“Just as we watch technology evolve at a rapid pace year after year, so too does the discovery of ways you can treat and nourish your body to boost your maximum health potential. In addition to our High Potency IV Vitamin Therapy, Ozone Therapy offers a multitude of benefits to your body and in return your quality of life…”
“For US patients who encounter it for the first time it’s an interesting and curious treatment, because it seems so simple, natural and effective, that one wonders why so few US doctors use it…”
“Ozone therapy stimulates the mitochondria of every cell in our body, and given that mitochondria are the “engine of life” in each cell—ozone stimulates the regenerative capacity of every organ in the body…”
Ivermectin and Covid-19
See article: FAQ on Ivermectin
“Ivermectin, since its development 40 years ago, has already demonstrated its ability to make historic impacts on global health given it led to the eradication of a “pandemic” of parasitic diseases across multiple continents.”
Also see article: NIH Upgrades Recommendation on Ivermectin for Covid-19
“Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine whose discovery won the Nobel Prize in 2015, has proven, highly potent, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties in laboratory studies. In the past 4 months, numerous, controlled clinical trials from multiple centers and countries worldwide are reporting consistent, large improvements in COVID-19 patient outcomes when treated with ivermectin”
“A judge ordered the Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital to allow an 80-year old woman to be treated with Ivermectin.”
“Mesenchymal Stem Cells Improves the Outcome of Patients”
“Before the MSC transplantation, all the patients had pneumonia with symptoms of high fever (38.5℃ ± 0.5℃), weakness, shortness of breath, and low oxygen saturation. However, 2~4 days after transplantation, all the symptoms disappeared in all the patients, the oxygen saturations rose to ≥ 95% at rest. In addition, no acute infusion-related or allergic reactions were observed.”
Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
“Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.”
In its approval letter, the FDA said,
“Based on the totality of scientific evidence available to FDA, it is reasonable to believe that chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate may be effective…”
A Clean and Safe Environment
Our clinics are likely the most virus free environments in SoCal!
- We each have a High Dose Ozone 10-pass treatment each week.
- We each have Nasal/Sinus ozone treatment every day.
- We are all taking prophylaxis doses of Hydroxychloroquine.
- We sterilize all our PPE at the end of every day in special ozone bags.
- We use ozone air filters in each of our treatment rooms and lobby to kill all airborne bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- We are taking enormous precautions to disinfect our office continuously throughout the day.
- We wipe down with disinfectant every chair and treatment table after each patient.
- We are seeing only patients who are healthy and showing no signs of symptoms.
- Even first responders in our office who are coming for immune boosting treatments are symptom free.
- Frankly speaking, the people who are potentially most exposed in our society are not first responders, rather, people who work in grocery stores.
- Coming to our office is infinitely safer than going shopping at a grocery store.
- Patients who are coming in for antibody testing are symptom free.
- Patients who are coming in for laser treatments are never in the same room with patients coming in for immune boosting treatments.
- Chances of becoming infected by a virus in our office are as small as they can possibly be.
Additional Reading on the Science of Ozone Therapy
- A Brief Presentation on Medical Ozone for Viral Infections – Peer Reviewed Articles on Medical Ozone
- Sagai M and Boccicorresponding V. Mechanisms of Action Involved in Ozone Therapy: Is Healing Induced via a Mild Oxidative Stress? 2011 Dec;20:10.1186/2045-9912-1-29.
- Elvis A and Ekta J. Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review. 2011 Jan-Jun;2(1):66–70.
- Bocci V, Zanardi I and Travagli V. Ozone Acting on Human Blood Yields a Hormetic Dose-response Relationship. 2011 May;17;9:66.
- Simonetti L, Raffi L, Cenni P, Agati R and Leonardi M. Pharmacological Mechanisms Underlying Oxygen-Ozone Therapy for Herniated Disc. 2003 Sep;201-204.
- Lerner R and Eschenmoser A. Ozone in Biology. 2003 Mar;18;(6)3013-3015.
- Zargaran M, Fatahinia M and Mahmoudabadi A. The Efficacy of Gaseous Ozone Against Different Forms of Candida Albicans. 2017 Jun;3(2):26–32.
- Song M, Zeng Q, Xiang Y, Gao L, Huang J, Wu K and Lu J. The Antibacterial Effect of Topical Ozone on the Treatment of MRSA Skin Infection. 2018 Feb;17(2):2449–2455.
- Baysan A, Lynch E. Effect of Ozone on the Oral Microbiota and Clinical Severity of Primary Root Caries. 2004 Feb;17(1):56-60.
- Ezeldin M, Leonardi M, Princiotta C, Dall’olio M, Tharwat M, Zaki M, Abdel-Wanis M and Cirillo L. Percutaneous Ozone Nucleolysis for Lumbar Disc Herniation. 2018 Sep;60(11):1231–1241.
- Borrelli E and Bocci V. Visual Improvement Following Ozone Therapy in Dry Age Related Macular Degeneration; a Review. 2013 Summer;2(2):47–51.
- Clavo B, Santana-Rodríguez N, Llontop P, Gutiérrez D, Suárez G, López L, Rovira G, Martínez-Sánchez G, González E, Jorge I, Perera C, Blanco J and Rodríguez-Esparragón F. Ozone Therapy as Adjuvant for Cancer Treatment: Is Further Research Warranted? 2018 Sep;7931849
- Steppan J, Meaders T, Muto M and Murphy KJ. A Metaanalysis of the Effectiveness and Safety of Ozone Treatments for Herniated Lumbar Discs. 2010 Apr;21(4):534-48.
- Steppan J, Boxley C, Murphy K, Muto M, Balagurunathan K and Meaders T. Abstract No. 38: Ozone’s Mechanisms of Action for Relieving Pain Associated with Herniated Intervertebral Discs. 2009 Feb;V20:S16–S17