Last Updated on October 11, 2021 by Alice Pien, MD & Asher Milgrom, PhD
Studies Using Ozone and Ivermectin to Treat COVID-19
Here you can find a selection from hundreds of the published books and articles about the science of ozone and Ivermectin, from which we extract key facts, data and relevant information.
Below are stories of recovery using ozone and Ivermectin to treat COVID-19. Nothing posted on this website regarding ozone or Ivermectin are proprietary or unique to our practice.
Disclaimer: though everything represented on our website regarding the science of medical ozone comes directly from reputable publications, books and scientific journals; and though thousands of these articles are available on official NIH government websites (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/), and even though ozone therapy has been certified and authorized for treating viruses by other countries, they have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and the FDA has not certified, endorsed or approved any of the scientific findings as methods of treating or diagnosing any diseases or illnesses.
Stories of Recovery with Ozone Therapy
See article: After Eight Months of Covid… Ozone has…
“At one point I remembered that, while I was bedridden with oxygen, I had heard on TV that in Udine they had used ozone therapy to treat Covid patients. So I inquired about ozone therapy with some medical friends, two of whom gave me a positive opinion…
… At the first treatment by major autohemotherapy where they took out some blood, like a transfusion and added ozone, then infused it back into me. I felt a little strange. But already by the second treatment I began to recover my memory. I regained my strength and I felt more toned… After the third treatment I returned to full efficiency: all the damage from Covid and post-Covid had disappeared.”
See article: My Experience With COVID and What I Did
“Methods I used during COVID. These are not recommendations. This is merely a recounting of what I used while I had COVID.
1. IV Ozone/UBI – 3x per week
2. Rectal Ozone – daily
3. Zinc Lozenges from Life Extension
4. Ubiquinol from NOW
5. NADOVIM (NAD+ supplement)
6. Mercola’s Whole-Food Multivitamin
7. Naked Creatine
Now a couple months later I have no residual symptoms from COVID. I have continued with the home ozone therapies. My COVID experience was a mild one.
My dad also got COVID at age 70. He also has asthma. He was a bit more sick than me but rebounded in 10 days, using a similar routine to me. I also had a brother who got COVID at the same time. His experience was even less symptomatic than mine.”
Stories of Recovery with Ivermectin
India Govt. Declares Most Populated State Officially Covid Free After Widespread Use of Ivermectin
“While the mainstream media condemns the use of ivermectin, the most populated state in India just declared they are officially COVID free after promoting widespread use of the safe, proven medicine.”
I Am Recovering Quickly and Easily
I just want to thank you for prescribing the preventative protocol and adding additional medication to the outpatient protocol when I became symptomatic. I am recovering quickly and easily from the mildest possible case of COVID verified positive with a home test.
I eagerly await the opportunity to get tested for antibodies and verify natural immunity. Dr. Milgrom could not have been more helpful and encouraging.
I got the prescription filled locally in a few hours, took just one dose and felt better immediately. Thank you so much.
Additional Reading on the Science of Ozone Therapy
- A Brief Presentation on Medical Ozone for Viral Infections – Peer Reviewed Articles on Medical Ozone
- Sagai M and Boccicorresponding V. Mechanisms of Action Involved in Ozone Therapy: Is Healing Induced via a Mild Oxidative Stress? 2011 Dec;20:10.1186/2045-9912-1-29.
- Elvis A and Ekta J. Ozone Therapy: A Clinical Review. 2011 Jan-Jun;2(1):66–70.
- Bocci V, Zanardi I and Travagli V. Ozone Acting on Human Blood Yields a Hormetic Dose-response Relationship. 2011 May;17;9:66.
- Simonetti L, Raffi L, Cenni P, Agati R and Leonardi M. Pharmacological Mechanisms Underlying Oxygen-Ozone Therapy for Herniated Disc. 2003 Sep;201-204.
- Lerner R and Eschenmoser A. Ozone in Biology. 2003 Mar;18;(6)3013-3015.
- Zargaran M, Fatahinia M and Mahmoudabadi A. The Efficacy of Gaseous Ozone Against Different Forms of Candida Albicans. 2017 Jun;3(2):26–32.
- Song M, Zeng Q, Xiang Y, Gao L, Huang J, Wu K and Lu J. The Antibacterial Effect of Topical Ozone on the Treatment of MRSA Skin Infection. 2018 Feb;17(2):2449–2455.
- Baysan A, Lynch E. Effect of Ozone on the Oral Microbiota and Clinical Severity of Primary Root Caries. 2004 Feb;17(1):56-60.
- Ezeldin M, Leonardi M, Princiotta C, Dall’olio M, Tharwat M, Zaki M, Abdel-Wanis M and Cirillo L. Percutaneous Ozone Nucleolysis for Lumbar Disc Herniation. 2018 Sep;60(11):1231–1241.
- Borrelli E and Bocci V. Visual Improvement Following Ozone Therapy in Dry Age Related Macular Degeneration; a Review. 2013 Summer;2(2):47–51.
- Clavo B, Santana-Rodríguez N, Llontop P, Gutiérrez D, Suárez G, López L, Rovira G, Martínez-Sánchez G, González E, Jorge I, Perera C, Blanco J and Rodríguez-Esparragón F. Ozone Therapy as Adjuvant for Cancer Treatment: Is Further Research Warranted? 2018 Sep;7931849
- Steppan J, Meaders T, Muto M and Murphy KJ. A Metaanalysis of the Effectiveness and Safety of Ozone Treatments for Herniated Lumbar Discs. 2010 Apr;21(4):534-48.
- Steppan J, Boxley C, Murphy K, Muto M, Balagurunathan K and Meaders T. Abstract No. 38: Ozone’s Mechanisms of Action for Relieving Pain Associated with Herniated Intervertebral Discs. 2009 Feb;V20:S16–S17