What is Ozone?
Ozone is a naturally occurring element found in our atmosphere. The ozone molecule (O3) contains three oxygen atoms whereas the oxygen molecule (O2) contains only two. Therefore, Ozone is a form of oxygen and can be produced by special technology in a doctor’s office.
What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy involves introducing the Ozone molecules in specific ways to our body. The most common method is mixing it with our blood in an IV and reintroducing our ozonized blood back into our body.
What are the benefits of Ozone Therapy?
Ozone Therapy comes with a long list of benefits such as the treatment of various diseases:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Heart Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Other Autoimmune Diseases
Additional benefits of Ozone Therapy include:
- Boost of the immune system
- Increased energy production in your cells
- Reduces the oxidation of your body
- Reduces the level of acidity of your body
- Kills bacteria and viruses
- Stimulates white blood cell production
- Fights infections
Schedule a free consultation today to find out more about our Ozone Therapy services.